Friday, April 01, 2005

New Elling Prequel

I just found out today that one of my favorite recent movies has a prequel that has come out. The movie is "Elling" and the prequel, for those who have seen it, is about Elling and his mother.

If you haven't seen "Elling" yet, I highly recommend it. I just added a recommendations section on the sidebar, and there is a link to a site that talks about the movie, though it isn't the greatest link ever.

The prequel came out in the summer of 2004. Now I just have to find it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Astrid said...

Mmm .. I think I totally missed that movie, maybe it wasn't released here in Holland or maybe I was hiding in my tree - hut again for too many hours sipping tea with all my favorite stuffed animals, who will be able to tell, right?

11:00 AM

 
Blogger Astrid said...

Mmm .. I think I totally missed that movie, maybe it wasn't released here in Holland or maybe I was hiding in my tree - hut again for too many hours sipping tea with all my favorite stuffed animals, who will be able to tell, right?

11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home